A project developed by visual studio 2015 wants to be used as a template directly, which is convenient for next use. How to export it as a template? Let’s take a look at the tutorial of exporting a project as a template in visual studio.
- Software name:
- Visual studio 2015 ultimate official latest
- Software size:
1. First, we open the visual studio software.Create a new projectThere’s aMVC project, as shown in the figure below
2. Then click the file menu at the top and select the followingExport template options, as shown in the figure below
3. At this time, the export Template Wizard interface will pop up, as shown in the figure below. We selectFirst project template
4. Enter the template editing interface below, give a name to the template, or even add a description or picture to the template, as shown in the figure below.
5, clickAfter completion, the software will automatically jump under the export folder, and you will see that the project is compressed into oneZip folder, as shown in the figure below
6. Let’s unzip the project folder. You will see that the project folder is similar to the original one, as shown in the following figure.
7. To sum up, to export a project as a project template, you only need to call out the export Template Wizard under the file menu. The rest is very simple.
The above is the tutorial of exporting vs price items as templates. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
How to create C language files in vs2015?
How do VS2010 customize the template?
How to modify the vs2013 default development environment template?