VB6.0 can achieve mass deletion of TXT files, how to delete TXT files? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial. It’s very simple. Please see the details below.
- Software Name:
- Visual Basic 6.0 Streamlined Installation Edition
- Software size:
- Update time:
1. First, create a new folder on the desktop of the computer. This example is to delete the contents of the TXT file.
2. In the newly created file, create a text document namedgrass.txt。
3. Enter an article in the notebook document.
4. Open the VB software, click the new project option in the file menu, and create a new one.EXE Project。
5. ClickFile menuPreservation inEngineering optionsSave the project in a folder called Delete.
6. Select the Command Button button in the toolbox and drag it onto the stage.
7. Name the button as Delete Content, as shown in the following figure.
8. OpenCode Editing WindowPort, open text documentgrass.txtAnd save it in # 3.
9. Then,Substitution is used to delete the contents of text documents in batches.
10. Finally, close the file #3.Realize the deletion of text document content.
11. Run the program and click the Delete Content button in the program interface.
12. Re-open the grass.txt text document, the content of the text has been empty, that is, to achieve mass deletion of TXT content.
This is the VB6.0 batch deletion of txt files tutorial, I hope you like it, please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
How can VB 6.0 annotate multiple lines at one time?
How does VB6 decide whether a word file is open or not?