Many partners use a building block called “clone” when writing scratch 3.0. But some small partners often make mistakes to make the clone full screen, which needs to be deleted. How to clone or delete the clone correctly? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Scratch3.0 offline editor v3.6.0 free installation in Chinese
- Software size:
- 2020-02-21Download now
1、 Clone function usage
1. Open scratch to enter its main interface;
2. Point event,Pull the green flag to the script editing area on the right when it is clicked；
3. Click the brush and pull the pen to the right;
4. Point control,Find the clone；
5、Pull the clone itself into the script;
6. Point motion, pull the rotation command into the script;
7. Point control,Pull the repeated execution to the script editing area;
8. Click the green flag to start executing the program, and we can realize the copy function of the object itself through the clone function.
2、 Delete clone
1. After you accidentally clone many roles, you should remember the role name and the computer directory where the role is located
2. Then you stop the cloned program and delete that role,This can reduce the number of clones by half
3. Then drag the same building block as the picture in your script bar
4. Now,As long as you click on a clone, it will be deleted, if you have patience
The above is a tutorial for scratch 3.0 to create or delete clones. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developer.
How can scratch3.0 lines be rotated and copied into colored circles?
scratch3.0 How to draw random polygon?
How is scratch implemented so that the character is always facing the mouse pointer?