- Software name:
- Sublime text (code editor) 64 bit v3.3143 green Chinese version
- Software size:
1. Open sublime. By default, the software will open the last file that did not exit
2. To cancel the memory, start from the menu bar and select:Preferences – Settings-user
3. Add the following content at the end of the open file (above the curly bracket)：“remember_open_files”: false
4. Save the document. From the menu bar, select:File – save
5. Finally, exit the sublime editor and start sublime again, and the automatic memory opening function of the software will be turned off
The above is the tutorial that sublime text forbids opening the last closed file. I hope you like it. Please continue to follow developepaer.
How to create a new site?
How to set text wrapping for sublime text?
How can sublimetext cancel the file click preview function?