Eclipse wants to import projects into existing worksets. How to import them? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Eclipse ide 2018 v4.9.0 Chinese official green version (with Chinese course) 32-bit
- Software size:
1. First, select the existing item and right-click to see“Assign working Sets“Select”
2. Select the work set you want to join from the existing work set
3. Right click after selection“ok”
4. At this time, the project has been imported into the work set. To view it, click the inverted triangle icon in the left view and select“select working set”, select the one you just selected“taotao”
5. You can see that the project you just imported already exists here!
The above is the tutorial of adding existing eclipse projects to work set. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developepaer.
How does eclipse restore the default main interface?
How to solve the problem of eclipse not displaying JFrame interface?
How can Java variables in eclipse be encoded in JSON format?