Anyone who knows FL Studio should know that the official Chinese version of FL Studio has not been used so far. Many of them are Chinese patches provided by folk gods, but there are a lot of good and bad people on the Internet. Some of them are gods who really want to contribute to us, and some of them are wolves in sheep’s clothing. In the patches, there are built-in viruses to steal personal information, and there are not a few who steal legitimate accounts. We use them like walking on thin ice.
Now the official Chinese version has finally appeared. We don’t need to install Chinese patches for FL Studio in the future!
On the evening of the 14th, FL Studio officially quietly updated the official Chinese version of FL Studio 20 (this version is only available to users who have purchased the genuine version, and those who have purchased the trial version have to wait a little longer). Those who have purchased can go to the order center of the official website to upgrade the Chinese version!
FL Studio official website in Chinese:Click to enter the Chinese official website
But after some friends installed the Chinese version of MAC, they found that it was still the English version. What’s the matter? Today we will talk about how to correctly install and set up the Chinese version of FL.
How to install FL Studio 20 for Mac
Mac OS 11（Big Sur）
Note: FL Studio 20.8 MAC does not support M1 at the moment
If FL Studio 20.8 is installed, but the software is in English, you can skip to step 5 to switch the software language.
1. Download FL Studio music arrangement software, as shown in the figure below:
2. Double click to run fl Studio.dmg ”Then double-click install fl Studio.pkg ”
3. Enter the installation page, as shown in the figure below:
Click “continue” to proceed to the next step
Click “continue” to continue the installation.
You can select the default here and click “continue”. You can’t select the language during the installation process. Later, we will talk about how to switch the software language to simplified Chinese.
Here you can choose the right hard disk to install. Of course, if you click “Install” directly, FL Studio will be installed in the default location.
Wait until the installation progress bar is finished, then the installation can be completed
4. After the installation, we will open the software and find that it is still in English. Don’t worry. This is the Chinese version of the installation package. Next, we just need to switch the software language.
(1) Let’s click the “options” menu in the upper left corner and click the third “general settings” button
(2) Here is the panel to adjust the general settings of FL Studio. Select “Chinese (zh)” from the red box in the figure
(3) Then FL Studio will pop up a prompt, which roughly means that FL Studio needs to restart to start the modification just now. Here, we can directly click “yes”.
(4) After the software restarts, we will find that the software language has been switched to Chinese.