Blazor official profile
Blazor is a framework for generating interactive client Web UI using. Net
- Share the server and client application logic written by. Net.
- Render the UI as HTML and CSS to support many browsers, including mobile browsers.
- Integration with new hosting platforms such as docker.
Using. Net for client web development can provide the following advantages:
- Utilize the existing. Net library ecosystem.
- The application logic is shared between the server and the client.
- Benefit from the performance, reliability and security of. Net.
- Use visual studio to work efficiently on windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- It is based on a set of stable, functional and easy-to-use common languages, frameworks and tools.
Bulma is a free and open source CSS framework based on flexbox, which has been used by more than 200000 developers.
Why not bulma blazor, because it’s not nice! Two “no”, “no” two moms “no”, it’s too bad. Blazor’s grammar is still razor, and it’s all razor components, so it’s called “bulma Rui”. Listen, there are beauties and auspicious signs, and Bge will soon reach the palace of heaven.
In fact, there is another reason. There is already a package named bulma blazor in nuget library, f.. K!
Bulmarazor is a set of component library for blazor based on bulma framework. At present, all official elements of bulma are supported, and some extensions are also supported. Other extensions will be added one after another.
Bulmarazor is completely open source and can be competent for entry-level learning. Of course, it can also be used for free. There are bugs
Self repairI’m here to fix it. The article is published here. I also hope that those who are interested in it can participate in and communicate with each other.
Screenshot of some components
- Bulmarazor official
- Gitee warehouse address
- GitHub warehouse address
- Communication QQ group: 995865650