Heidis QL is a free and open source graphical interface for simplified MySQL server management and database management. The efficiency is no worse than the charged MySQL management software. Compared with phpMyAdmin, it does not need PHP support. The import and export of large files will not fake death, and it is also very lightweight!
Here is a brief introduction to how to use heidis QL to create a database, create new users and grant permissions.
1、 Download and install
To http://www.heidisql.com/download.php , download the latest
32+64bit installerAnd install. The installation is simple without any complications.
- Software name:
- Heidisql (MySQL graphical interface tool) v18.104.22.16881 32 + 64 installation
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-08-11Download now
In fact, when installing MariaDB, you can also choose to install a third-party management tool at the same time, that is, heidis QL.
2、 Connect to database
2. After naming the session, set the host IP (127.0.0.1 if it is local, or enter the external IP if it is external); Fill in the account secret; The default port is
3306。 Then click
preservationThat is, save the connection information and account secret. click
openIs to open this session.
3. This is the case after logging in.
3、 Create a new database
Session name: unnamed——Right click——
Create a new ——
Enter the database name. The sorting rule is half the default. It is determined according to the requirements of your web software program
4、 Add a new account
It is very dangerous to use root as the account of the website database. Here we create an account that only has permissions on the corresponding database.
1. Click on the menu
Two person Icon ——
add to——Enter the user name and password of the new user——
2. Select the corresponding database
3. Tick this database and give control permission to this database.
4. Then you can go back to step 1 and log in with the new account to see ~ ~