Welcome to the community markdown editor!
To know more about MicroStrategy, such as what our company is doing and how it is doing, we can read this official account:
Chief R & D Engineer**2021/3/19**The requirements for new positions are as follows:
·Strong C + + or Java programming skills
·More than 7 years working experience
·Basic English communication skills
·(Master degree or above in computer / software is preferred)
My understanding of chief R & D:
·With team driving force and the ability to continuously promote the improvement and progress of the team, it can also help new people in the team advance quickly.
·Strong understanding of business, dealing with technical support team, sales department and product manager, able to complete cross departmental communication and coordination and help the company progress.
American funded foreign enterprises enjoy good welfare, do not punch in at work, and have a flexible working system.Work from home on Monday。 10-20 days paid annual leave and 10 days paid sick leave.
Legal five insurances and one fund, high-quality commercial medical insurance, personal accident and other comprehensive insurance plans. At the same time, we provide additional commercial medical insurance and accident insurance for employees’ families to ensure comprehensive medical and accident protection for employees and their families, as well as annual physical examination, holiday gifts, weekly company gifts, birthday gift packs and various blessings.
Work life balance, good working atmosphere and environment, daily grinding coffee, fresh fruit, free gym and quarterly fitness reward.
There are more opportunities to work and exchange in the United States or Poland.
[place of work]
Building a, Hangzhou Huanglong Vanke Center
(it’s close to Wulin Square in the center of the city and close to the West Lake)
If you have any questions, you can contact me
If you have already submitted your resume from other channels, you can’t push it again.
**The following is a serious introduction and job details.
MicroStrategy MicroStrategy is the world’s largest supplier of enterprise business intelligence and analysis platform (NASDAQ: mstr). Since its establishment in 1989, MicroStrategy has been the leader of business intelligence software in the world. The company’s software products are widely used in the analysis and processing of massive data, and have become an indispensable part of customers’ business activities, operation, planning and decision-making. Customers are all over the Fortune 500 and many government departments and educational institutions. MicroStrategy is headquartered in Tysons Corner VA adjacent to Washington, D.C. At present, it has more than 2000 employees in more than 20 different countries and regions around the world.
MicroStrategy China Technology Center (CTC) is the largest overseas R & D center and technical support center of MicroStrategy in the world. It was founded in 2007 and currently has more than 300 employees. CTC is located by the beautiful Xizi Lake in Hangzhou, with an elegant and comfortable office environment. More than 90% of technical engineers have master’s or doctor’s degrees from well-known universities at home and abroad. As the world’s largest overseas R & D center, CTC engineers participate in the design, development and testing of core products throughout the process, and are the most important force in the global technical team of MicroStrategy.
Principal Software Engineer
- Lead the design and implementation of MicroStrategy software platforms, applications, and features, expertly applying advanced design patterns, frameworks.
- Proactively participate in every aspect of the entire software development lifecycle of feature development, including input on specifications, designs, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery.
- Independently leads investigation of complex, cross-team customer escalations, articulates business impact.
- Regularly presents on technical topics to technical and business audiences
- Learn an array of new technologies and make enhancements and improvements to software products and development processes. Owns one or more third-party / open-source components and MicroStrategy internal components.
- Holding multiple advanced industry certifications is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar program; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of software development experience with real world knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operation systems, and other fundamental concepts.
- Strong C++ or Java skills in client or server-side development.
- Familiarity with SQL, RDBMS, JNI, JDBC or web services is a good plus.
- Strong debugging, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication in English, team-oriented individual, energetic, strong learning ability, result and delivery oriented.
- Good communication, coordination and leadership capabilities.
This work adoptsCC agreement, reprint must indicate the author and the link to this article