1、 Setting up SQL server authentication
1. Press windows + R to pop up the run box.
2. Enter CMD in the pop-up box and press enter.
3. Enter the command compmgmt.msc in the DOS command window and press enter.
4. In the computer management window – expand services and applications – expand SQL Server Configuration Manager – expand SQL server network configuration – click the protocol of MSSqlServer.
5. Right click TCP / IP – > enable – > OK in the pop-up box.
6. In the TCP / IP pop-up box – find IP2 – enabled, change from no to yes – click the application button below – click OK.
7. On the computer management page, left click SQL server services.
8. Find sqlserver (MSSqlServer) service – right click – select restart – wait for restart to complete.
9. Enter the ipconfig command in the DOS command window to view the native IP.
10. Open SSMS database management tool – enter IP address in server name – select SQL server authentication – enter login name and password – click Connect.
11. Sample image of successful login.
2、 Set up windows authentication
1. In computer management – expand SQL Server Configuration Manager – expand SQL server network configuration – left click the protocol of MSSqlServer – select named pipes – right click – click enable.
2. In sqlserver Configuration Manager – left click MSSQLSERVER Service – select sqlserver (MSSqlServer), and right click – select restart.
3. Select windows authentication in the SSMS database management tool.
matters needing attention
1. Note the inaccessible database caused by different network segments.
2. Pay attention to the inaccessible database caused by firewall and other settings.
This is the end of this article about SQL Server Setting up the client to log in with IP address. For more information about SQL Server client IP address login, please search the previous articles of developeppaer or continue to browse the relevant articles below. I hope you will support developeppaer in the future!