Namebase is holding an air drop activity. Developers who meet the conditions can get rewards of about 4200 HNS tokens, equivalent to RMB. At present, the value is about 5000 yuan. I have confirmed that this activity is real and effective from several credible channels.
First of all, it should be clear that not all developers are qualified to participate, and the following conditions must be met:
- With GitHub account
- GitHub has more than 15 followers before February 4, 2019
- The SSH key and GPG key bound to GitHub account before February 4, 2019 are still in use
- You need to verify your ID card to collect money and assess the risk yourself (but no problem was found when your friends arrived at the account)
Note: namebase has already taken a snapshot, so it’s no use to increase fans now
- First open the address of the activity: https://www.namebase.io/airdrop : log in through GitHub according to the prompt.
- Clone the warehouse of airdrop activity to local:
$ git clone https://github.com/handshake-org/hs-airdrop.git
- Then, go to the directory and install:
$ cd hs-airdrop && npm install
- Then click collect wallet address
- Finally, verify the private key and get the key:
. / bin / HS airdrop < private key address > < address > < fee >
- Path to key is the private key of your computer
- Address is the newly generated wallet address
- Fee is the handling charge for miners, and namebase suggests 0.010
./bin/hs-airdrop ~/.ssh/id_rsa hs1qkk30g3wtjnpyca3v9suwj2yvp5u46gteznj9lp 0.010
This step may take a long time to execute, and it will start from (GitHub: https://github.com/handshake-… ）The warehouse downloads hundreds of megabytes of files. If the network is unstable, you can go to GitHub to download the compressed package in advance. And then by editing
bin/hs-airdropIn the following places, add a log to print and save the address of the downloaded file, extract the required file from the compressed package just downloaded by GitHub and put it in the path:
- After waiting for verification, a lot of things will be output, and finally a piece of Base64 code will be given
Paste this code into the following location:
And then it’s done:
This transfer process is relatively slow, it takes more than ten hours, but your token has started to transfer into your account
It can be converted into BTC after it arrives at the account, and then it’s up to you to deal with it
- Verify address conversion to bitcoin
In this step, you need to upload your ID card. You can assess the risks here by yourself (but when your friends arrive at the account, they don’t find any problems).
- Visit the console to view the received coins
Here I’ve changed to bitcoin, so it’s zero.
- Verify address
Click the verification address in the figure, you will be allowed to enter your name, and then upload your ID card for verification
- Change to bitcoin
visithttps://www.namebase.io/sellTransfer all the coins you get to bitcoin wallet address
- Registered exchange account number
Recommend okex, visit the okex website to register and download the corresponding mobile app, after some verification
- Get bitcoin wallet address
Convert to bitcoin
Fill in the address of the bitcoin wallet obtained in the previous step to the place just needed for the transfer. It will take about an hour to wait.
Select charge currency, and then select BTC in the currency to get the corresponding bitcoin wallet address
- sell out
After the bitcoin arrives at the account, it can be sold through the legal currency area of the exchange, and it can be bound with its own withdrawal channel. It should be noted that bitcoin needs to wait an hour to sell after it reaches the exchange account.
Unbind all kinds of information of the exchange, and then unload the corresponding app.
At this point, so the arbitrage step is perfect. You can check whether it is recorded. -P
It is worth noting that some problems may be encountered in this process:
This indicates that the network is unstable and can be modified through the above
- If so:
It means that your SSH key doesn’t meet the requirements and you can’t collect the wool. Don’t go on, ha ha.
The article starts in the official account: Coding notes, more welfare, welcome to pay attention!
And published by openwrite!