Git create branch submit remote branch details
1. Create local branch
Git branch branch name, for example: git branch 18.104.22.16820806
Note: 22.214.171.12420806 is the branch name, which can be defined at will.
2. Switch local branch
Git checkout branch name, such as switching from master to branch: git checkout 126.96.36.19920806
3. Remote branch is the local branch push to the server。 For example, master is the most typical remote branch (default).
git push origin 188.8.131.5220806
4. The remote branch and the local branch should be distinguished well,Therefore, when pulling a specific branch from the server, you need to specify the name of the remote branch.
git checkout –track origin/184.108.40.20620806
Note that the command requires more than git 1.6.4 because it has the — track parameter! Git will automatically switch to the branch.
5. Submit branch data to remote server
git push origin <local_branch_name>:<remote_branch_name>
git push origin 220.127.116.1120806:18.104.22.16820806
Generally, if it is not in the branch, it is submitted in this way. If it is currently under 22.214.171.12420806 branch, it can also be submitted directly
6. Delete remote branch
git push origin :develop
1. Create a new branch from the existing branch (such as from the master branch) and a dev branch
Git checkout -b dev
2. After creation, you can see that the branch has been switched to dev
git branch * dev master
3. Submit the branch to the remote warehouse
git push origin dev
4. Test to obtain dev from remote
git pull origin dev
If you use the command line and run git fetch, you can get the remote branch information locally and run it again git checkout -b local-branchname origin/remote_branchname You can map a remote branch to a local branch named local branchname
5. I think it’s important to set git push to pull the default commit branchIn this way, it is convenient to use git push to submit information or git pull to obtain information
git branch --set-upstream-to=origin/dev
Untracking the master
git branch --unset-upstream master
6. Modify the contents of engineering documents at will,Then git commit and git push can be submitted directly to the remote dev branch instead of the master
Thank you for reading, hope to help you, thank you for your support!