Brief introduction of FTP transmission tool
IIS7 server management tool is a green, compact and practical ftp tool software. Its interface is simple and easy to operate. It supports FTP batch upload and download, FTP multi site management, and has powerful functions such as regular upload and download, regular backup, automatic update, online decompression file, file search, online editing, etc. At the same time, it can also remotely operate multiple servers at the same time, and multiple servers can switch freely, which is suitable for computer room management, stationmaster, operation and maintenance work, and programmers.
1. FTP transmission tool tutorial
**Download address:IIS7 server management tool
- Add FTP server information
Step 1: click the “upload and download” button in the main program diagram;
- Step 2: click “FTP”;
- Step 3: click “add”;
- Step 4: fill in the FTP information in the pop-up server information box. Note: FIP IP port, account number and password are required;
- Step 5: select the FTP server to be opened;
- Step 6: click open to see the FTP rendering immediately.
- Step 1: select multiple files to upload (press Ctrl to select multiple files), and right-click upload.
- Step 2: wait for the file upload to complete.
- Step 3: after the upload is completed, the right window can view the file or folder after the upload is successful.
- Select the file to download and click download.
Batch detection of FTP servers
- Step 1: after selecting the server to be detected, click the detect button on the top.
- Step 2: after waiting for the test, the test results will be displayed in the status bar.
Batch open FTP server
- Step 1: after selecting the FTP server to be opened, click the open button on the top.
- Step 2: wait for the file to be opened, and the effect is as shown in the figure above. You can transfer files from multiple FTP servers.
1. Pagoda panel backup website files to FTP server tutorial.
- Step 1: log in to the pagoda panel, select the navigation bar of the software store, search for FTP, and install the FTP storage plug-in.
- Step 2: after installation, click the setup button to configure the FTP server login information.
- Step 3: select the scheduled task, then select the backup website as the task type, select the execution cycle, and the website to be backed up.
- Step 4: select backup to FTP storage space, and finally click add task.
- Step 5: after clicking Add task, the scheduled task will appear in the task list. During the execution period, the panel will automatically back up the website files to the FTP server. You can use itIIS7 server management toolFollow up.