Web 1.0 refers to the first stage of the development of the world wide web, from 1991 to 2004. “In Web 1.0, there are few content creators, and the vast majority of users are just consumers of content.” (in the era of Web 1.0, people can only browse content passively. )。
Introduction to web2.0
- Web 2.0 is a new Internet mode (the second generation Internet), which promotes the information exchange and cooperation between people on the network through web applicationsMore user centric。
- The core concepts of Web 2.0 are interaction, sharing and relationship. All network behaviors can be explained by the concept of “interaction, sharing and relationship”.
- 2.0 is the software version, here refers to a series of web technology upgrades, the business revolution of the computer industry.
Features of web2.0
- Using the web as a platform
- Control collective intelligence
- Data will become the “Intel inside” of the future
- The cycle of software release and upgrade will end
- Lightweight programming model
- Make lightweight business model feasible by combining content and service
- Software will run across a single device
- Rich user experience
- Network effects driven by the architecture of sharing and participation
- By driving the distributed and independent developers to combine various systems and websites to form a large collection of reforms
- Quick response and new functions
Web2.0 service mode
1. Two way message protocol:
- Rest (representational state transfer) represents a kind of web service. The client transmits the state of all transactions;
- Soap (Simple Object Access Protocol) is an extensible message envelope format based on XML, which needs to be bound with a network transmission protocol at the same time. This protocol is usually HTTP or HTTPS, but it may also be SMTP or XMPP;
2. API interface calling service:
Web 3.0, which contains multiple meanings, is used to summarize various directions and characteristics that may appear in the development of the Internet, including: transforming the Internet itself into a generic database; cross browser and super browser content delivery and request mechanism; the application of artificial intelligence technology; semantic web; geographic mapping network; websites built by 3D technology and even virtual world or Internet principality, etc.
Note: This article mainly discusses the concept and characteristics of Web2.0, and does not discuss other stages. If you want to know more, please visit Wikipedia for more information 。