Today’s knowledge points (June 28, 2021) – day 804 (I also want to write a question)
- [HTML] use HTML5 to simulate PC wechat chat interface
- [CSS] implement wavy picture wall with CSS3
- [JS] what is the difference between splice () and slice () methods in JS?
- [soft skill] write a method to generate a number of specified digits. If the preceding digits are not enough, fill in 0
In the Analects of Confucius, Zeng Zi said:“I will examine myself three times a day”I reflect on myself many times a day.
Front end interview daily 3 + 1 questions, with interview questions to drive learning, make progress every day!
Let effort become a habit and struggle become a enjoyment!
believeinsistThe power of!!!
Welcome toIssuesDiscuss learning with friends!
Project address: front end interview 3 + 1 per day
[recommendation] welcome to work with jsliang on the front-end and systematically sort out the front-end knowledge. At present, we are working on leetcode and intend to get through the Ren supervisor pulse of algorithm and data structure. GitHub address
WeChat official account
Welcome to discuss. If you think it will be helpful to your study, you are welcome to order oneStarAt the same time, wechat code scanning is welcomeFront end sword solutionThe official account and join“Front end learning daily 3 + 1”WeChat group exchanges (click on the official account menu: Communication).
- Learning doesn’t close, charging and refueling is only forMeet better yourself, 365 days without holidays,At 5 o’clock every morningRelease interview questions manually（Knock yourself and please everyone）。
- I hope you are herePompousIn the front ring of the, keepchill, insist on spending 20 minutes every day to study and think.
Welcome toIssuesCommunication and encouragementPR, thank youStar, if you have any good suggestions, you can add me to wechat for communication and discussion!
Hope everyoneeverydayTo learn and think, this can achieve the purpose of coming here!!! (don’t come for anyone, come for yourself!)
Exchange and discussion
Welcome to discuss. If you think it will be helpful to your study, you are welcome to order one[Star]