In the Analects of Confucius, Zeng Zi said:“I look at myself three times a day”I reflect on myself many times a day.
Front end interview daily 3 + 1 questions, with interview questions to drive learning, every day progress a little bit!
Let effort become a habit, let struggle become a kind of enjoyment!
believeinsistThe power of!!!
- Learning does not close, charging gas only forMeet a better self, 365 days without holidays,Every morning at 5 o’clockPublishing interview questions by hand（Knock yourself down and please everyone）。
- I hope you are herePompousIn the front circle, keep itchillWe should spend 20 minutes every day studying and thinking.
- Welcome to all of youIssuesCommunication and encouragementPRThank youStar, you have any good suggestions, you can join me in wechat exchange and discussion!
I hope you alleverydayTo learn and think, this can achieve the purpose of coming here!!! Don’t come for whom, but for yourself
After all, a person’s ability is limited, the collective strength is infinite! You are welcome to contribute to the topicFront end interview daily 3 + 1Open source community contribution! Click I also want to contribute your topic, let’s challenge your topic together!
[recommendation] welcome to work with jsliang to work on the front-end and systematically sort out the front-end knowledge. At present, we are wrestling with leetcode, intending to get through the relationship between algorithm and data structure. GitHub address
- How to expand the check box click area
- How to enlarge the click area?
- How does WeChat official account open related small programs?
- What are the types of DOM nodes?
- Is the root node of DOM node body?
- Can Android phones play two video audio at the same time?
- Have you ever used the output tag? What are its uses?
- [determine the color of the following border and explain why [Code]? ] https://github.com/haizlin/fe…
- How to use pseudo elements to increase click hot area to increase user experience?
- How to add special styles to handheld devices?
- How to use CSS to display the URL of a link?
- Do you want quotation marks for URL () in CSS? Talk about your understanding
- Using CSS to write a vertical flip image effect
- Please write a shortcut for the font attribute
- Why can Axios be called by objects and functions? How is it achieved?
- Are fetch and Axios requests based on xmlhttprequst?
- What are the disadvantages of object-oriented programming?
- Using JS to implement a circular queue
- How many times does an API interface interact with the server from the request data to the end of the request?
- How much storage space does number () have? What if the interface returns a number that exceeds the maximum byte?
- How does alert wrap text?
- Have you ever paid attention to QPS in your last company? What is QPS?
- What’s the difference between node’s event loop and browser’s event loop?
- How are you doing with your math? Give examples of scenarios where strong mathematical knowledge is used
- Do you want a new colleague to work on a new project or an old one? Why?
- Have you ever connected to wechat payment? Talk about the process of wechat payment
- Does your last company have acceptance criteria for front end departments? What are the standards?
- Why is there IPv6? What industries will it bring about
Exchange and discussion
Welcome to discuss, if you think it is helpful to your study, welcome to orderStar, and welcome to join us“Front end interview daily 3 + 1”Wechat group (scanning personal wechat to invite people to join the group) communicate with each other.