In the Analects of Confucius, Zeng Zi said:“Three times a day, three times a day”I reflect on myself many times a day.
Front end interview questions 3 + 1 a day, with interview questions to drive learning, make progress every day!
Let effort become a habit, let struggle become a enjoyment!
- Learning is not closed, charging is only forMeet a better self, 365 days without holidays,Every morning at 5:00Release interview questions by hand（Kowtow to yourself, please everyone）。
- I hope you are hereExaggerationIn the front circle, keepChillKeep on spending 20 minutes a day learning and thinking.
- Welcome toIssuesCommunication, encouragementPRThank you.Star, what good suggestions can you add to my wechat to discuss together!
I hope you all.everydayTo learn and think, this is to achieve the purpose here!!! Don’t come for who, come for yourself
[recommended] welcome to work with jsliang to toss the front-end, and sort out the front-end knowledge systematically. At present, we are tossing leetcode, intending to get through the two channels of algorithm and data structure. GitHub address
- Tell me about your understanding of small tags, and what are the application scenarios?
- Give an example of how to add a mathematical formula to a page?
- How to set the content of the whole page to read-only, non editable state?
- What is the difference between the onblur and onchange events of input?
- What is the lifecycle of local storage?
- What is viewport, please? When is it used? What’s the point?
- How to use multi column layout of CSS?
- What are the properties of CSS3 to achieve text effects?
- Please tell me when to use transition? When to use animation?
- What’s the difference between responsive design and adaptive design?
- What is out of document flow? What’s the way to get elements out of the standard document flow?
- What is the purpose of the background attachment attribute?
- There are three icons in the toolbar at the bottom of the mobile page. How to divide them equally? What happens when the last icon drops after setting the border?
- Why does CORS distinguish between pre check requests and simple requests?
- What are the ways to implement asynchronous programming? Which is recommended?
- Why is js a single thread, not a multi thread?
- Using JS to realize the encryption and decryption of Morse password
- Use native JS to implement Fibonacci series
- What are the default behaviors for blocking events? What’s the difference between them?
- Give an example of how to dynamically manipulate dom?
- What’s the difference between memory and cache?
- The customer complains that some functions of the website are useless. What should you do?
- What’s the difference between heap and stack?
- Talk about your understanding of vector and bitmap. What are their application scenarios?
- Do you know what is ast? Tell me about your understanding of AST and what are its application scenarios?
- What are the performance statistics indicators of the front end?
- What are the optimization methods for the user experience of mobile terminal?
Welcome to discuss. If you think it is helpful to your study, please clickStar, and welcome to join“Front end interview 3 + 1 per day”Wechat groups (scanning personal wechat signals to invite people into the group) communicate with each other.