In the Analects of Confucius, Zeng Zi said:“Three times a day, three times a day”I reflect on myself many times a day.
Front end interview daily 3 + 1 questions, to interview questions to drive learning, a little progress every day!
Let effort become a habit, let struggle become a enjoyment!
- Learning is not closed, charging is only forMeet a better self, 365 days without holidays,Every morning at 5:00Release interview questions by hand（Kowtow to yourself, please everyone）。
- I hope you are hereExaggerationIn the front circle, keepChillKeep on spending 20 minutes a day learning and thinking.
- Welcome toIssuesCommunication, encouragementPRThank you.Star, what good suggestions can you add to my wechat to discuss together!
I hope you all.everydayTo learn and think, this is to achieve the purpose here!!! Don’t come for who, come for yourself
After all, a person’s ability is limited, the collective strength is infinite! You are welcome to join us to contribute the topic forFront end interview 3 + 1 per dayOpen source community contribution! Click I also want to contribute your topic, let’s challenge your topic together!
[recommended] welcome to work with jsliang to toss the front-end, and sort out the front-end knowledge systematically. At present, we are tossing leetcode, intending to get through the two channels of algorithm and data structure. GitHub address
- Have you ever used marquee?
- What are the application scenarios of the required attribute in HTML5?
- What’s the way to set the background color for a single table cell?
- How do I automatically move to a new page?
- How to prevent others from stealing my source code or pictures?
- There are so many HTML tags, do I have to remember them all? What if not?
- What if you miss a closed tag when writing HTML?
- How to make picture width adaptive?
- Realize the vertical typesetting of text
- Have you ever used VW layout? What’s the difference with REM?
- What are the common cursor values?
- What are the clear values?
- Write out the execution order of: link,: visited,: hover,: active
- Realize a layout with fixed top and bottom and automatic filling in the middle
- Maximize and minimize windows with JS
- How does JS print the specified area?
- Write a method to check whether all labels in the page are closed correctly
- What are the common BOM attributes and methods?
- Write a method to determine whether the current script is running in the browser or node environment
- Write a method, pass in the number x, and find two numbers from a one-dimensional array that match “N1 + N2 = x”
- Do you know what pajax is? What’s the difference between Ajax and it? What are its application scenarios?
- Our company usually organizes badminton activities. Do you like playing badminton? How’s it going?
- Do you know our company? What do you know about our company
- Do you know the difference between binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal? What are their application scenarios?
- Have you ever used agile development for projects in your company? Please talk about your understanding of agile development
- What other technologies do you know besides the front end? What is your best skill?
- Talk about your understanding of the boundaries of self-knowledge
- [have you ever considered the boundary problem in the normal development? Talk about your understanding of the border! ](https://github.com/haizlin/fe…
Welcome to discuss. If you think it is helpful to your study, please clickStar, and welcome to join“Front end interview 3 + 1 per day”WeChat group (scanning personal micro signal to invite the group) to communicate with each other.