Today’s Knowledge Points (2019.10.05) – Day 172
- How many ways are HTML annotations written? Is there any norm?
- [css] Do you know what fluid typesetting is? What is its principle?
- What’s the difference between [js] ES5 and ES6 and ES7?
- [Soft Skills] Explain the difference between single-threaded and multi-threaded?
The Analects of Confucius, Zeng Zi said:“Three Provinces in My Day and My Body”I reflect on myself many times a day.
Front-end interview 3 + 1 questions a day, to interview questions to drive learning, a little progress every day!
Let hard work become a habit, let struggle become a kind of enjoyment!
Welcome toIssuesDiscuss and study with your friends!
Project Address: Front-end Interview 3+1 per day
[Recommendation] Welcome to work with jsliang to toss the front-end, systematically organize the front-end knowledge, and is currently tossing LeetCode, intending to get through the two veins of arithmetic and data structure. GitHub address
Wechat Public Number
Welcome to discuss it. If you think it is helpful to your study, please order some.StarAt the same time, we welcome the attention of Wechat ScanningFront-end sword interpretationPublic number, and join“Front-end learning 3 + 1 per day”Wechat groups communicate with each other (click on the menu of Public Number: Group Exchange).
- Learning does not close, charging and refueling only forMeeting a Better Self365 days without holidays,Every morning at 5 o’clockHand-published interview questions（Knock yourself dead and please everybody.）。
- I hope you are here.ExaggerationIn the front end circle, keepChillStick to spending 20 minutes a day studying and thinking.
- Welcome to our partyIssuesExchange and EncouragementPRThank you.StarWhat good suggestions can you add to my Wechat for discussion?
Hope you guyseverydayTo learn and think, this is to achieve the purpose of coming here!!! (Don’t come for anyone, come for yourself!)
Exchange and discussion
Welcome to discuss it. If you think it is helpful to your study, please order some.[Star]