Today’s knowledge point (April 2, 2020) – day 352 (I also want to write a question)
- [HTML] what are the rules of font rendering on the page? What factors affect font rendering?
- [CSS] please use pure CSS for wave effect
- Is [JS] using Ajax really unsafe? Why?
- [soft skills] is the QR code generated by the same content the same? Will the QR codes of different contents be repeated?
In the Analects of Confucius, Zeng Zi said:“Three times a day, three times a day”I reflect on myself many times a day.
Front end interview questions 3 + 1 a day, with interview questions to drive learning, make progress every day!
Let effort become a habit, let struggle become a enjoyment!
Welcome toIssuesDiscuss learning with friends!
Project address: front end interview 3 + 1 per day
[recommended] welcome to work with jsliang to toss the front-end, and sort out the front-end knowledge systematically. At present, we are tossing leetcode, intending to get through the two channels of algorithm and data structure. GitHub address
WeChat official account
Welcome to discuss. If you think it is helpful to your study, please clickStar, and welcome wechat scanningFront end sword solutionThe official account and join“Front end learning 3 + 1 per day”WeChat group exchanges (click on the official account menu: group communication).
- Learning is not closed, charging is only forMeet a better self, 365 days without holidays,Every morning at 5:00Release interview questions by hand（Kowtow to yourself, please everyone）。
- I hope you are herePompousIn the front circle, keepchillKeep on spending 20 minutes a day learning and thinking.
- Welcome toIssuesCommunication, encouragementPR, thank youStar, what good suggestions can you add to my wechat to discuss together!
I hope you alleverydayTo learn and think, this is to achieve the purpose here!!! Don’t come for who, come for yourself
Exchange and discussion
Welcome to discuss. If you think it is helpful to your study, please click[Star]