Today’s knowledge (September 26, 2019) – day 163
- What’s the difference between [HTML] XPath and DOM?
- What happens when [CSS] position and margin collapse overlap?
- [soft skills] what are the ways to optimize the performance of the mobile terminal?
In the Analects of Confucius, Zeng Zi said:“Three times a day, three times a day”I reflect on myself many times a day.
Front end interview questions 3 + 1 a day, with interview questions to drive learning, make progress every day!
Let effort become a habit, let struggle become a enjoyment!
Welcome toIssuesDiscuss learning with friends!
Project address: front end interview 3 + 1 per day
[recommended] welcome to work with jsliang to toss the front-end, and sort out the front-end knowledge systematically. At present, we are tossing leetcode, intending to get through the two channels of algorithm and data structure. GitHub address
WeChat public address
Welcome to discuss. If you think it is helpful to your study, please clickStar, and welcome wechat scanningFront-end sword solutionPublic number and join“Front end learning 3 + 1 per day”WeChat group exchanges with each other (click on the menu of public numbers: group communication).
- Learning is not closed, charging is only forMeet a better self, 365 days without holidays,Every morning at 5:00Release interview questions by hand（Kowtow to yourself, please everyone）。
- I hope you are hereExaggerationIn the front circle, keepChillKeep on spending 20 minutes a day learning and thinking.
- Welcome toIssuesCommunication, encouragementPRThank you.Star, what good suggestions can you add to my wechat to discuss together!
I hope you all.everydayTo learn and think, this is to achieve the purpose here!!! Don’t come for who, come for yourself
Welcome to discuss. If you think it is helpful to your study, please click[Star]