Freebsd single network card configures multiple IP – – If the previous IP of a network card was 192.168.30.3, now adding more than one IP, the following settings can be made in rc.conf. lnc0 is the device name.
- Document and directory structure of Linux
- Linux daily common instructions and application summary
- Linux operation git remote warehouse and local warehouse synchronization tutorial
- How does CentOS view user related file commands?
- Basic command explanation
- Introduction and command of variable scope in shell
- Which of the 7 most widely used Linux desktop environments is best for you
- Special permission of CentOS system suid sgid sticky explanation
- Sample code of using shell script to segment nginx logs
- Install and use mutt mail client and configure mail alert function under Linux