- Install crash 3 in the simulator
- Find the process ID of the simulator in the task manager. The Mumu simulator I use has multiple processes, of which only one process is related to network communication.
- Open CMD console
- netstat -aon|findstr “7408”
- There are many communication ports related to “7408”. Only ports with status established are required. Then filter out port 80 (HTTP protocol). The remaining 443, 7002 and 16100.
- After capturing packets through Wireshark, it is further screened.
- Wireshark, use tcp.port EQ port number to filter packets.
- When we click to close the game, we will generate a TCP closed handshake, and then click to enter the game, which will generate a handshake to establish a connection.
When closing the application: the client sends [fin ack] “[fin ack] corresponding to the server and [ack] corresponding to the client to the server
When establishing a connection: the client sends [syn] to the server [syn ack] corresponding to the server and [ack] corresponding to the client
- Finally, it is found that 16100 is the most likely port
- Ffmpeg plays RTSP / webcam stream
- Zhiting home cloud – development guide web: extended development [jsbridge use]
- Laravel static binding and container principle
- Understand microservices – gateway of service gateway
- Several communication modes of react components
- Detailed explanation of Redux applymeddleware method in react practice
- There are five hot deployment modes of spring boot, so you don’t have to restart!
- Modify node manually_ Patch package in modules
- React SSR
- Webpack is configured from zero. Take Vue project as an example!