Excel is a class library written in go language for operating Office Excel documents. It is based on ecma-376 office open XML standard. It can be used to read and write xlsx documents created by Microsoft Excel? 2007 and above. Compared with other open source libraries, excel supports writing documents with complex styles such as pictures (tables), PivotTables, slicers, etc. it also supports inserting pictures and charts into EXCEL documents, and will not lose the original styles of documents after saving. It can be applied to various report systems. It has been selected as the most valuable open source project GVP of 2018 open source China Code cloud gitee, and has become the most popular excel document base of go language.
Chinese document: xuri.me/excelize/zh-hans
Excelize well known users
On October 9, 2019, the community officially released version 2.0.2, which includes a number of new features, bug fixes and compatibility enhancement optimization. The following is a summary of the updated content of this version. The complete change list can be viewed in the change log.
For a summary of the changes, see release notes. A complete list of changes can be found in the change log.
The most significant changes in this release include:
Upgrading to this version requires your go language version to be greater than 1.10.
- Support to create PivotTable. Newly added
- Support for sparkline creation. Newly added
- Newly added
UngroupSheets()Method to set and ungroup worksheets
- Newly added
AddVBAProject()Method to embed VBA projects containing functions and macros into EXCEL documents
SetPageLayout()Increase the support of adaptive page width and height attributes, and the relevant issue ා 432
SetSheetViewOptions()Now it supports the setting of “display zero value in cells with zero value” property
SetCellFormula()Added support for setting formula type and reference property
- Added support for creating font styles with strikethrough, related issue ×
- Fix the problem of reading annotation content text incompletely in some cases, and solve the problem of issue ×
- Fix partial cases caused by internal merge cell offset calculation error
RemoveRow()If the subscript of the deleted line is out of range, the issue ා 437 should be solved
- Fix formula failure in data validation pull-down menu in some cases
- Repair is called in cyclic iteration.
Save()Method to solve the problem of document corruption caused by saving
- Promote document interior
workbook.xml.relsThe compatibility of relative path format parsing in the solution of issue ා
- Repair file corruption caused by deleting documents with merged cells in some cases
- Repair the failure of setting protection worksheet attribute in some cases, and solve the problem of “issue”
- In some cases of repair
GetSheetNameGet the problem that the worksheet name is empty, and solve the issue ×
- Support for multi line text parsing in cells is added, and the related issue ×
- Fix the problem of digital overflow in 32-bit operating system environment, related issue
- Fix go module dependent version mismatch, issue ×466 and issue ×480
- Call in case of partial repair
SetSheetPrOptions()Solve the problem of document corruption caused by issue ×
- Performance optimization, reducing memory overhead and time-consuming when reading documents, related issues ×
SetSheetRow()Exception handling in functions
- Code reduction and optimization, combining the following internal functions: