A curated list of awesome Ethereum tutorials, articles, and resources.
- Create a digital greeter – Build a Hello World contract on the ethereum command line
- Cryptozombies – Learn to Code Ethereum DApps By Building Your Own Game.
- Solidity Doc – Official solidity documentation.
- How does Ethereum work, anyway? – Explain how Ethereum functions at a technical level, without complex math or scary-looking formulas.
- Mastering Ethereum– Mastering Ethereum is a book for developers, offering a guide to the operation and use of the Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, RootStock (RSK) and other compatible EVM-based open blockchains.
- Ethereum wiki – Official Ethereum wiki.
- Ethereum blog – Official Ethereum blog.
- Ethereum enthusiasts-There are the latest trends of Ethereum, mainly technical articles.
- Blockchain technology is a new turning point in the Internet world-The value of using blockchain to reach consensus is explained from the perspective of entropy.
- Blockchain technology is trust machine-This paper explains the trustworthiness characteristics of blockchain from the technical point of view.
- My first principles of blockchain-From the incentive point of view, this paper explains the characteristics of blockchain that can cooperate on a large scale.
- The Swiss financial market supervision authority issued the draft of ICO guidelines on February 16, 2018-This paper defines the blockchain token from the legal point of view. (the United States has a similar consensus)
Other cool lists
- awesome-solidity – A curated list of awesome Solidity resources, libraries, tools and more
- eth-dev-reading-list – A list of links to articles, tutorials and papers that are helpful for people developing on the ethereum stack.
Ethereum development guide will be in myGithubUpdate on the long-term, welcome to pay attention.