1. Operating system: windows7 64bit
Python version: 3.8 download address: https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-380/ , select windows x86-64 below
2. Installation steps:
- Double click the installation file python-3.8.0-amd64.exe
- Check “add Python 3.8 to path” below and select “customize installation”
3. Check all the optional features and click “next”“
4. Check 2 / 3 / 4 in advanced options, select the installation path, and click “Install” to wait for the installation to complete
5. The word “successful” appears on the page, indicating that the installation is successful.
6. Press Win + R, enter “CMD”, press enter, and enter “Python”. If it can display normally as follows, it will succeed.
7. Enter “print (” Hello world! “) at the bottom of the cursor, and press enter to output the first Python program successfully.
8. If add Python 3.8 to path is not checked in step 1, the environment variables need to be configured after the installation is successful.
Therefore, through my computer – properties – Advanced Settings – environment variables – edit path – new (win10) / add path directly, the path is separated by semicolon (win7). Because I checked it during installation, you can see the following figure:
The above is the introduction of Python 3.8 download and installation steps, I hope to help you, if you have any questions, please leave me a message, Xiaobian will reply you in time. Thank you very much for your support to the developeppaer website!
If you think this article is helpful to you, welcome to reprint, please indicate the source, thank you!