Code:: blocks has flexible and powerful configuration function. In addition to supporting its own project files and C / C + + files, it also supports AngelScript, batch processing, CSS files, D language files, diff / patch files, fortan77 files, gamemonkey script files, Hitachi assembly files, Lua files, MASM assembly files, matlab files, NSIS open source installation program files, ogre files Composition script file, ogre material script file, OpenGL shading language file, python file, windows resource file, XBASE file, XML file, NVIDIA CG file. Identify DEV-C + + project, Ms vs 6.0-7.0 project file, workspace, solution file.
Code:: blocks is based on wxWidgets to develop e68a84e8a2ade799bee5baa6e79fa5e9819331333337386636, which reflects the power of wxWidgets. In the past, Borland C + + Builder x claimed to develop the best C + + IDE environment with cross platform, good compatibility and based on wxWidgets, but it has not been realized; let’s wait and see. Domestic Code:: blocks enthusiasts and cross platform developers should establish Chinese Code:: blocks website as soon as possible, provide code:: blocks Chinese culture support, and promote the development of code:: blocks in China.
1、 Download the tutorial
1. Search the CodeBlocks website on the browser or enter the website address directlyhttp://www.codeblocks.org/Enter the CodeBlocks website.
- Software name:
- CodeBlocks with compiler v20.03 MinGW- setup.exe Official installation version with Chinese package
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-05-16Download now
2. When you enter the downloads page, you will generally select the first download the binary release
3. After entering, there will be many versions. We have to choose an appropriate version. Generally, we will download the version with the built-in compiler. There will be a small problem when installing later. I will talk about it when installing.
4. After clicking, you can directly click direct link to download, or click mirror to manually select the download address.
2、 Installation tutorial
1. Start the installation program after downloading
2. Generally speaking, it’s better to install to the D or e root directory. Some problems in the new version of the installation package that need to set the compilation path have been perfectly solved, and no additional settings are required.
3. See if you want to run it immediately as needed.
4. The installation is completed.
3、 Next comes the compiler problem
1. Open CodeBlocks. If there is any problem, a problem will appear in the lower right corner
At this time, CodeBlocks can’t run the code. The reason is that we changed the installation directory when we installed, and the program went to the default directory
This folder cannot be compiled if it is not found. This problem is easy to solve. Select program directory setting > compiler
2. Then the following figure appears, click according to the figure, select your own installation location, find the MinGW folder, and click OK.
3. Finally, click OK to finish. The program can be compiled and run.
4、 Use of CodeBlocks
1. Open the software and click to create a new project
2. Click console application;
3. Create a file name, as shown below:
4. Complete the creation
5. Click F9 or as shown in the figure below to run the program
6. OK, done!!!!
The file downloaded from developer already contains the Chinese package
First of all, you need to download a CodeBlocks Chinese package. The download address is:
Directly copy the share folder to the installation directory, and then paste it into C: (program files (x86) CodeBlocks.
1) After the Chinese package is downloaded, it is a compressed package, which contains a local folder, as shown in the figure below. This is what we need.
2) Enter the CodeBlocks installation directory (the default installation directory is C:: program files (x86)), enter the share > CodeBlocks folder in turn, and then copy the local folder obtained by decompressing the Chinese package to the CodeBlocks folder, as shown in the following figure:
If you do not open codelocks in the above process, you can see that your codelocks have been successfully translated into Chinese. If not, continue.
Change CodeBlocks settings
3) Open CodeBlocks and select “Settings > environment”, as shown in the figure below:
4) The dialog box for setting CodeBlocks will pop up, as shown in the figure below:
Select the view option, check the internationalization option, and select Chinese (Simplified). Then click the OK button.
After setting, restart CodeBlocks directly. At this time, a prompt box will appear in CodeBlocks to prompt you whether to save the changes. Just select save.
5) Start CodeBlocks again, and you will see the new Chinese CodeBlocks. Although they are not completely Chinese, at least they will not affect normal daily use.
Here is the article about the download and installation of the latest version of CodeBlocks and the Chinese course. For more information about CodeBlocks installation and Chinese course content, please search previous articles of developer or continue to browse the following articles. I hope you can support developer more in the future!