MyEclipse uses the copy qualified name function to get the full path of the class separated by. But if you don’t pay attention, you will get the path separated by slashes and slashes. How can you solve this problem? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Official version of MyEclipse v8.5.0 (with registration and Chinese methods)
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2013-03-12Download now
Solution: be sure to select the class name, and then right-click. If you don’t understand, you can look down.
1、 Problem description
1. If you are inClass exteriorRight click and select Copy qualified name, which results in a path with a slash. For example, / shop1 / SRC / gxqbc / shop / index/ IndexAction.java
2、Inside the class, outside the methodClick, the result is generally the whole path of the class
3、If you click in the blank space inside the class method, you will not get this result, because no element is selected.
First, double-click to open the class.
2. Then, as shown in the figure, you can double-click to selectClass name。
3. Then right click and selectCopy Qualified name。
4. Find the paste position and paste. And then we can see,Classes and packages are separated by. Instead of slashes。
The above is the solution to copy qualified name with slash in MyEclipse. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developer.