Low code development and zero code development are playing an increasingly important role in creating various complex applications required by digital services. If you’ve been following the developments in the field of technical tools in 2020, you’ll find a lot of discussion about low code. Forrester predicts that by 2022, spending on low code will exceed $20 billion.
You may wonder, what drives the low code and zero code fires of our generation? Then, we can start from the following factors:
Rapid automation: companies need to easily and quickly create barrier free business processes and change them on the fly.
Developer scarcity: lack of qualified candidates for labor. Low code and no code fill the market gap.
Integration barriers: internal applications involve many cloud integrations. Low code and zero code development can support these connections, enabling users to visually link event driven workflows.
Hybrid requirements: users need ubiquitous network access regardless of device or cloud type. Low level code can act as an agnostic layer.
Democratization of AI: AI enhances analytical and business intelligence projects, but machine learning is difficult to achieve. Low code can abstract out this complexity.
These features of low code and zero code tools make up for the gap between technical enthusiasts, software enthusiasts, administrative business staff and it who do not understand programming!
Low code development:
1. Componentization: low code, complete configuration of workflow, forms, permissions and other functions, and can apply existing business processes.
2. Compatibility: low code development provides cross platform deployment conditions. Using low code platform to develop for different platforms does not need to spend more time, and developers do not need to spend too much energy. The framework can run and compile for multiple platforms.
3. Iterative development: different from traditional development, low code platform provides developers with more flexibility. It can be modified at any time in the development cycle. In some cases, you can skillfully iterate and improve according to your needs.
Zero code development:
1. Low threshold: core users are basic users without coding, which is equivalent to everyone can use it.
2 one stop: you can build a system from scratch and get through online, offline and mobile.
3. Pan business: it can, but is not limited to, cover many scenarios including enterprise collaborative office.
4 high customization: it can be configured flexibly to meet the needs of customization.
5 high integration: integrate with other systems and connect the systems in series.
J2paas is a low code + zero code development platform with PAAS as as the core. At the same time, it is also an efficient agile development platform integrating the functions of PC and app rapid development, system management, process engine, authority management, data report, visual data source management and data construction, data dynamic generation and statistics, workflow, intelligent form design, etc. it is easier to develop software.
For traditional developers, by means of drag and drop, parameter configuration, logical rule definition, template component call, etc., 95% of the code can be reduced, the software application construction can be completed, and the development efficiency can be improved several times or even more than ten times. For developers who do not know programming technology, j2paas can act as a guide and provide visualization tools in the whole process, helping all technology enthusiasts and software enthusiasts to more quickly and skillfully apply j2paas “low code + code free” development platform.
China has a huge population, enterprises and application market, which is highly complex and full of changes. Such a large user group constitutes the most complex and complex data and software problems in the world. No matter which role is used, j2paas development platform can develop applications faster than before, so that they have more time to innovate and eliminate the backlog of requirements.