How to view the original file address of a shortcut? Using different software stores to download software, the default location of download and installation will be different. Some people want to know where their downloaded software is. Now let’s explain how to check the original file address of the shortcut
1. First find one【Shortcut]Take 360 browser as an example
2. Select the shortcut【Right click]Open menu function options
3. Find the attribute in the function option and enter【attribute】
4. At this time, I will see【Objective], with the address inside. That is, the location of the file
5. You can also choose【Open file location]
6. At this time, you can not only view the address, but also see【File structure].