This article mainly introduces the related content about how hbuilder configures SVN for your reference and learning. Let’s take a look at the detailed introduction.
be careful:You’d better back up the previous files before configuration
I wanted to configure SVN in the editor a long time ago, but I found a lot of data, but there was no suitable one, so I groped for it myself, and finally the configuration was successful.
For companies with large projects, SVN or new git are generally used to cooperate with team development. Vs for background development basically integrates SVN plug-ins. Before introducing how to configure, let me first say why I chose this editor. For me, I have come all the way from DW, webstorm, sublime text, and a rookie editor called atom (I haven’t used it, just know it). But I prefer hbuilder, an editor created by a domestic team.
Official website address:http://www.dcloud.io/
Tell me what I think of several editors:
DW：Needless to say, the early visual web page editor has long been eliminated.
webstorm ：A very powerful ide editor integrates many plug-ins. It also includes version control plug-ins such as SVN git introduced today. Because it integrates too many things, it seems too bloated and takes up a lot of resources, so I don’t continue to use it. The important thing is that it is a paid software, which should be used in our company.
sublime text：At home and abroad, there is no more fluent text editing tool than it. Powerful plug-in support, extremely light weight and very few resources. It’s just a text editor, different from the IDE. It is also not developed for the front end. When I want to install the SVN plug-in and submit, a “buy it now” prompt pops up.
Atom：Emerging editor, the official GitHub open source project. A little immature, not many plug-ins. I believe that it will not take long to keep pace with sublime text.
HBuilder：IDE editor created by domestic team. Software developed for front-end development. Partially open source. Built in EMMT; Less, sass compilation; FTP upload; Git, SVN and other version control tools. Compatible with eclipse plug-ins, which means that you can install the corresponding plug-ins in the eclipse market, and it is updated frequently, on average once a week. But it still has a lot to improve. I don’t like his theme color, and it takes up a little memory. After all, it’s ide.
I said something off the topic. Now let’s get to the point
2. To install the SVN plug-in:
3. After installation, right-click project management to import:
4. An SVN check out item option appears
5. Select create new repository location.
6. At this step, the URL address should be empty.
7. If your project is developed with the assistance of SVN, right-click under the root directory of the project to find the current path of SVN, copy and paste the address into the address bar mentioned in the previous step. If you don’t know, you can ask the SVN manager to give you the address.
8. Click next after pasting to the URL, select the root directory and continue to click Next (if SVN has permission problems, you may need to enter the account password).
9. If you choose to check out as a workspace, the project will be automatically transferred to the next step.
10. Remove the default option and select the location you want to check out.
11. After checking out, the project you just checked out will appear in the project manager.
12. Right click the project file to have the menu option of version management. At this time, you can submit or update your file here.
After modifying the file, you don’t have to turn over several layers of directories to find the file you want to submit.
So far, the SVN configuration has been completed.
But I don’t think it’s cool enough ~ ~ it’s a little troublesome to find this menu every time.
I will configure a shortcut key for this SVN.
Start with the above figure:
1. Let’s call up the view first:
2. Here, the view has been called out to the menu bar, and the SVN option will appear under normal circumstances. Now start setting shortcut keys. Click Tools – > options to call up the preferences interface.
Select the shortcut key, find “submit” in the search result of “SVN”, and then bind the shortcut key. I use Ctrl + Alt + C here; “Update” is to use Ctrl + Alt + U.
In this way, when you open the current file and press the shortcut key you set, you can submit your file immediately.
By the way, you can call up its properties by pressing Alt + enter in the current file. If you copy the submitted file path to the R & D personnel, you don’t have to look through the folder to find the path.
Well, the above is the whole content of this article. I hope the content of this article can bring some help to your study or work. If you have any questions, you can leave a message and exchange. Thank you for your support for developpaer.