Detailed Oracle Debugging Storage Procedures
A key step in debugging
1. Right-click on the stored procedure to be debugged and select Edit to debug. The screenshot is as follows:
2. Click on the ladybug and pop up the debugging window. The screenshot is as follows:
3. Enter 7839 Employee Number and click OK to debug. The screenshot is as follows:
4. The screenshot shows that the permissions are insufficient and the Scott user’s permissions need to be added.
5. The statement of increasing authority is as follows:
SQL> show user USER is "SCOTT" SQL> connect system Enter password: Connected. SQL> show user USER is "SYSTEM" SQL> grant DEBUG CONNECT SESSION , DEBUG ANY PROCEDURE to scott; The authorization was successful.
6. Debugging again. The program stays at the breakpoint. The screenshots are as follows:
7. If you want to see the value of psal, you can right-click the variable, and then select “Monitoring” to see the value.
8. F8 is a one-step program.
9. Click on the toolbar red box to finish debugging. –
Two matters needing attention
Local debugging is recommended instead of remote debugging.
Above is an example of Oracle debugging stored procedures in detail. If you have any questions, please leave a message or go to our community for discussion. Thank you for reading. I hope I can help you. Thank you for your support!