Background: I’ve been doing back-end development recently. Often encountered is the import and export of database data. Here is a detailed record of the steps of importing and exporting through graphical tools.
Tools: Excel, SQL Server graphical tools.
Put a picture of fat tiger first!
Import Excel data from database
- (1) First process the excel header field name into the required field name.
In this way, you don't have to change the name when importing into the database.
- (2) Open the database where you want to import data. Select task – import data
- (3) Follow the arrow steps in the screenshot below（
Multi graph alert)
- (4) After the database is refreshed, check the table just imported. In this way, the data will be imported successfully~
Database export data
- (1) Requirement: find out the data of a certain table according to certain conditions and export it to excel as a whole.
Find out the data to be exported first. Then click the position of the arrow in the figure below. Select Copy with title. Then create an empty excel table and paste it in.
- (2) Requirements: process the data of a table into SQL script statements.
- The default open window will have processed script statements.
remarks: If the requirement is only architecture and no data. In the screenshot step above, there is an option to set scripting. Select architecture only.