Editor on duty: mango fruit
Segmentfault community is committed to becoming a bridge between technology enterprises and developers. For this purpose, a “cool work” section is set up to facilitate enterprises to release relevant recruitment information and provide recruitment information reference for community developers.
click https://segmentfault.com/grou… You can view more recruitment information; enterprises with recruitment needs can also publish relevant information in the community.
*For more cooperation, please send email:[email protected]
Pinduoduo front end development, Java back end development
Background development (Senior) Engineer
1. Be responsible for the design, research and development, and continuous optimization of the fast group architecture; be responsible for the design and construction of multiple modules of fast group, including but not limited to: user account, order, commodity, logistics, data center and other business modules;
2. Senior engineers participate in the development of new talent training plan, guide the implementation, and improve the technical level of the whole team.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer related major;
More than 2.2 years of java development experience, familiar with spring and other common Java open source frameworks;
3. Familiar with microservice architecture, development experience of large amount of data and high concurrency scenarios, familiar with redis, Kafka and other common technical components;
4. Strong pressure resistance, continuous enthusiasm for technology, good programming habits, and pursuit of code quality;
5. Have good ability to analyze problems, solve problems independently and quickly, strong self driving force and communication and coordination ability;
6. Senior engineer should have more than 3 years of development experience, and be able to independently undertake the design and development tasks of high concurrency architecture projects; user growth project experience is preferred.
Front end development engineer
1. Responsible for product design and architecture, leading team members to continuously optimize the whole product line;
2. Responsible for technical tools, products and platforms to improve product experience or R & D efficiency;
3. Be responsible for the design of front-end technology architecture, and be able to promote the use of new technologies in business scenarios;
4. Participate in the development of new talent training plan, guide the implementation, and improve the technical level of the whole team.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer related major;
2. More than 3 years of front-end development experience, participated in the design and development of large-scale Internet products;
4. Understand HTTP protocol and browser principle;
5. Familiar with component-oriented front-end development mode, with relevant experience;
6. Continuous enthusiasm for front-end technology, good team spirit, optimistic personality, good at communication and cooperation with people;
7. Those with cross terminal front-end development ability, client development ability, high-quality open source projects and data analysis skills are preferred;
8. Know at least one web server programming language, preferably node, and have relevant project experience;
9. Strong ability to work under pressure, strong interest in new technology and clean code implementation.
Front end, Java, testing, C++
1. Above P4 level;
2. About 100 people are recruited without written examination.
1. Bachelor degree or above, college is easy to brush;
2.2 years of front end development experience;
4. At least 1 year of Vue project development experience, familiar with Vue technology;
5. Be familiar with the development of PC enterprise background management system;
6. Skillfully use gitlab for project code management and version control, and follow certain popular specifications;
7. Good coding style, using eslint for code specification, good code comments;
8. Have a good team spirit, can use their own technical ability to improve the team’s overall R & D efficiency, improve team influence; have a continuous enthusiasm for front-end technology, optimistic personality, strong logic, good at working with people from various backgrounds.
1. Familiar with the principle of windows system;
2. Familiar with ASM, C / C + +;
3. Familiar with CE, OD, IDA, Frida and other reverse tools;
4. Familiar with Windows platform reverse engineering, have finished product project experience, can reverse large software;
5. Be familiar with reverse development of memory assisted software, and be able to develop offline protocol;
6. Familiar with R0, R3 layer confrontation;
7. Like reverse work and research technology.
1. Bachelor degree or above, familiar with Java software development process, have distributed application system development experience;
2. Familiar with mainstream J2EE technology framework, including Dubbo, spring. Spring boot, Eureka, feign, mybatis, etc;
3. Master the mainstream databases such as mysq, and use the mainstream web containers such as Tomcat and jetty;
4. Proficient in using mainstream development tools such as idea and eclipse;
5. Have a strong team spirit, good organization, coordination and communication skills, and a strong sense of collective honor;
6. Strong self-study ability, like to study new technology, dare to face and overcome difficulties.
Beijing / Hangzhou / Shenzhen
Alibaba cloud: golang, Java, C / C + +, basic platform R & D Engineer, front-end development engineer
1. Alibaba cloud native application platform (including Middleware) team;
2. Design super large-scale container and scheduling system to give full play to the extreme flexibility of cloud;
3. Build a high-performance microservice architecture to provide unlimited expansion of cloud applications;
4. Create a standard and easy-to-use PAAS platform to make cloud R & D simple and controllable.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, mathematics, electronic engineering, communication, etc;
2. Solid data structure and computer system foundation, proficient in a development language;
3. Full of enthusiasm for basic software, good hands-on ability and technical enthusiasm, with successful research or practical project technical achievements landing is preferred;
4. Focus on open source technology, with open source contribution is preferred;
5. Fast learning, constantly breaking through technical bottlenecks, willing to explore unknown areas, ready to face new challenges at any time;
6. Good team spirit, can be rigorous, honest and optimistic.
Click https://segmentfault.com/grou… Jump to the community and contact the company you want to work for. There are more job opportunities to choose from