- Git Windows version
Configure SSH channels to access Github
- Check whether the local machine contains SSH settings
Note: Because my machine already has SSH key settings, delete id_rsa, id_rsa.pub, known_hosts
These three documents
- Using git base to generate SSH key of center
The git base command tool is a command line tool provided by git in Windows version, which is well used in Windows environment.
CD study / SSH (path created by oneself)
Ssh-keygen-t rsa-C “[email protected]” (fill in your valid email address)
Fill in your information as prompted
* This machine has completed the SSH key settings, and its storage path is: under C:/Users/xxx_000/.ssh
Note: The generated key of SSH key can be generated, default id_rsa
Add SSH key to GitHub
1. Log on to GitHub system; click on the Settings_SSH kyes_Add SSH key in the top right corner of the account.
2. Copy the public key content of id_rsa.pub
A. Enter the c:/Users/xxxx_000/.ssh/directory, open the id_rsa.pub file, and copy the public key content optionally. B. Title custom, paste the public key into the key input box of Add an SSH key in GitHub, and finally "Add Key"
Reference: Configure SSH connection GitHub, GitHub configuration SSH key under Windows