Distributed message service (DMS) is a message middleware service based on highly available distributed cluster technology, which provides a reliable and scalable managed message queue for sending and receiving messages and storing messages. So, what are the advantages of distributed messaging service DMS compared with Kafka? The following is a detailed comparison of the two.
- Problems encountered in golang
- Analysis of the actual combat of Flink x Zeppelin, hive streaming
- Kafka Study Notes (1): why do you need Kafka?
- Algorithm Engineering 3. Mathematical basis, probability theory and statistics
- Tensorflow learning – 1
- Kubernetesclientexception: too old resource version
- Big data development – 10 fatal problems in production
- Derivation of mathematical principle of softmax output layer
- [Python 1-15] Python hands on tutorial (Part 1) — explain class and the use of class in detail
- Cold deformation of Mn13