Welcome to cloudquery v1 2.1 release conference.
Last v1 The release of version 2.0 received a warm response from the majority of friends. They put forward a lot of valuable suggestions and found out a lot of bugs. Here, we express our heartfelt thanks. Problems and suggestions will be recorded and taken seriously.
This release mainly includes the following contents:
- Execution plan: MySQL, Oracle and sqlserver execution plans are now supported, and more database types are supported in the future.
- Modify company name: right click in the organization structure to open the menu and modify the company name.
- Table Display Optimization: a more visible column width adjustment handle, which supports double clicking to automatically adjust to the content width; Add hover display of table content.
- Fix the element tree function exception caused by duplicate redis key names.
- Fix issues related to the execution time of audit records.
- Modify password: users can now modify passwords and administrators can reset user passwords in the organization structure.
- Query window: drag and drop to adjust the height of the query window.
The above is the main content of this upgrade. Time is limited. We will continue to follow up other issues raised by you and solve them in subsequent version iterations.
Quietly tell you that there will be big actions in the next version upgrade, including adding PostgreSQL, Damon data source, statement collection, application probe, audit real-time analysis, more audit dimensions, permission middleware, etc. Please look forward to it!
Cloudquery website address:http://cloudquery.club