Summary:Modelarts Pro provides a natural language processing suite to provide customers with self customized tools for natural language processing. It aims to help customers efficiently build high-precision text processing models in the industry, which can be applied to government, finance, law and other industries.
This article is shared from Huawei cloud community《[cloud lesson] EI lesson 20 modelarts Pro natural language processing suite to efficiently build industry text processing model》, original author: Hi, EI.
Modelarts Pro is forEnterprise AI applicationCreate a professional development kit. Based on Huawei cloud’s advanced algorithms and fast training capabilities, preset workflows and models are provided to improve the development efficiency of enterprise AI applications and reduce the development difficulty.
Modelarts Pro providesNatural language processing suite, providing customers with self customized tools for natural language processing, which aims to help customers efficiently build high-precision text processing models in the industry, and can be applied to government, finance, law and other industries.
What are you waiting for? Come and have a look with me~
- Generic text classification workflow
Support the independent uploading of text data, build a high-precision text classification prediction model, adapt to the business data of different industry scenarios, and quickly obtain customized services. This workflow only supports text classification for Chinese, and supports single label classification and multi label classification.
- Multilingual text classification workflow
It supports the independent uploading of multilingual text data and the construction of high-precision text classification prediction model. This workflow supports the languages of text classification, including English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Arabic, and supports single label classification and multi label classification.
- General entity extraction workflow
Support the independent uploading of text data, build a high-precision entity extraction model, adapt the business data of different industry scenarios, and quickly obtain customized services.
- It is suitable for intelligent Q & A, public opinion analysis, content recommendation and other scenarios.
- It provides a pre training model for multi scene fields, supports the extraction of entities in text, and has high classification accuracy.
- Provide perfect text processing capability, support multiple data formats and contents, and adapt to business data in different scenarios.
- The model can be continuously optimized according to the feedback in the use process.
Quick start natural language processing suite
Step 1: open the kit
At present, modelarts Pro natural language processing suite is in the public beta stage, and the first use of natural language processing suite needs to open the public beta permission.
Log in to the modelarts Pro console, select the industry suite card and click apply for public beta. Fill in the required information according to the interface prompt on the apply for public beta page.
After applying for public beta, click “go to my public beta” to enter the “my public beta” page. When the “approval status” is displayed as “approved”, it means that you have obtained the public beta permission of the industry suite.
Step 2: delegate authorization
In the process of using modelarts pro, modelarts Pro needs to be authorized to access the cloud resources of modelarts services. Without authorization, relevant functions will not work normally.
If you are not authorized by modelarts delegation and access secret key (AK / SK), the access authorization dialog box will pop up when you enter the industry suite of modelarts Pro console.
Fill in the authorization information in the pop-up access authorization dialog box, and then click agree authorization to complete the configuration of access authorization.
- “User name” is the user name that currently needs authorization, and the default value is maintained.
- For delegates, select modelants_ agency”。
- Check “I have read and agreed to the modelarts service statement”.
Step 3: create an application
According to your industry and application scenario, select the matching workflow to create your application.
1. In the modelarts Pro console interface, click enter suite on the natural language processing suite card.
Enter the character recognition kit console.
2. In the left navigation bar, select Application Development > workbench.
The my apps tab is displayed by default.
3. Under the my apps tab, click new app.
Enter the new application page.
You can also click my workflow to switch to the my workflow tab, select a workflow and click new application in the card.
4. Fill in “application name”, “application leader” and “application description” according to business requirements, and select “industry” and workflow.
5. After confirming the information, click OK.
Successfully created new app.
Step 4: develop and launch applications
Complete the workflow according to the process guidance and publish the application online.
- Generic text categorization workflow:
- Multilingual text classification workflow:
- General entity extraction workflow
Step 5: iterative optimization
Maintain applications and continuously optimize iterations.
Internet / e-commerce + modelarts Pro
On the Internet e-commerce platform, a large number of commodity reviews are generated every day. If the negative feedback in customer comments is not found in time, it is easy to lead to the increase of complaint rate and unsalable products.
Modelarts Pro has built-in text classification workflow emotion analysis service, which can be deployed online as soon as one hour.
Click below“Learn more”, modelarts Pro service is waiting for you!