Project source: https://github.com/SuperiorNature/Java-Enterprise-electronic-mall
This system is based onJSP+Structs+JDBC+MysqlThe implementation of the e-mall system. Interface and technology are relatively outdated, suitable for structs beginners.
Difficulty level: medium
Eclipse Version: 2020-03 (4.15.0)
Frame: none, handwritten only.
Template engine: JSP
JDK version: 1.8.0_ 251 (for personal testing)
Tomcat version: 7.0.47 (for personal testing)
Eclipse environment preparation
1. New JDK in eclipse
2. Add Tomcat to eclipse
If you have any questions, please check the video version.
1. Download zip and unzip directly or execute clone command after installing GIT.
git clone https://github.com/SuperiorNature/Java-Enterprise-electronic-mall.git
If the download is too slow, copy the GitHub repository to gitee.View video
2. Use eclipse to import the project, configure JDK, Tomcat and the required jar package.
The jar package that the project depends on isWebContent/WEB-INF/libFolder.
3. Open Navicat for MySQL and create dB_ shopping
Database and rundb_shopping.sqlDocuments.
4. Modificationcom.wy.tool.JDBConnectionDatabase related content in.
5. Publish to Tomcat. See the Tomcat configuration for the specific link. If it is not modified, then http://localhost : 8080 / shopping / is the front page.
http://localhost :8080/Shopping/bg- land.jsp Manage the login page for the background.
Administrator initial account: tsoft system administrator initial password: 111
- The project does not declare the version of MySQL, JDK and Tomcat. The above version numbers are for personal test.
- be carefulmodify com.wy.tool .JDBConnectionDatabase related content in.
- This project is collected from gitee. I just explain the use of technology, points for attention and start-up mode, to help everyone to learn and communicate.
- If you can’t download the project or can’t run normally through gitee address, you can send me a private message and I will help you for free.
- Jsp + servlet + jdbc + dbcp2 to realize online book purchasing system
- Shine online bookstore implemented by JSP + servlet + jdbc
- Cloud auto repair background management system based on JSP + servlet + jdbc
- Student information management system based on JSP + servlet + jdbc
- Ycu Movies Movie Website implemented by JSP + servlet + c3p0 + MySQL
- Library management system based on JSP + servlet + c3p0 + MySQL
This article has been included in personal GitHub warehouse https://github.com/coderzcr/JavaWeb-Project-Source-Share Welcome to star.