Netcloud wear this tool is mainly for enterprise level, for individual users have a business version, and permanent free, intranet port mapping, intranet penetration software, can easily access and connect to the intranet.
Next, I’ll show you how to use the net cloud on the Linux server
Online cloud goes through the official website:https://www.xiaomy.net
Environment: centos7 system
Tools: Tomcat, JDK, jar, xshell, xftp.
The above tools will be distributed in Baidu cloud link.
Extraction code: jffb
1. First, connect to centos7 using xshell
2. Use xftp to upload the required files
3. Check whether centos7 has JDK [if so, please skip this step]
Without JDK, you need to configure JDK, otherwise you can’t run netcloud successfully.
(1) Unzipped linux-jdu64-152 tar.gz
- tar -zxvf jdk-8u152-linux-x64.tar.gz
(2) Enter the JDK directory to see where the file is
(3) Configure JDK environment and modify / etc / profile file
- vi /etc/profile
Copy the code, add the following code at the bottom, and then save it
- export JAVA_HOME=/root/jdk1.8.0_152
- export CLASSPATH=.:$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/rt.jar:$JAVA_HOME/lib/dt.jar:$JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar
- export PATH=$JAVA_HOME/bin:$PATH
(4) Execute refresh command
- source /etc/profile
(5) View the configuration of JDK
- java -version
4. Execute xiaomy_ nat.jar program
- java -jar xiaomy_nat.jar
The configuration is complete.
Net cloud wear effect demonstration.
1. Decompress Tomcat
- tar -zxvf apache-tomcat-8.5.24.tar.gz
2. Enter the bin directory of Tomcat and start Tomcat
3. Enter the landing platform of netcloud, map 8080
4. Restart the jar of netcloud
5. Demonstration effect picture