1、 Miscellaneous comments
1. The storage mode of computer can be divided into two basic types: integer type and floating point type.
2. Data type keywords in C language:
1 byte = 8 bytes
4. Word is a natural storage unit given in the design of a computer. For an 8-bit microcomputer (such as the original apple computer), a word length is only 8 bits. From then on, the word length of personal computers has increased to 16 bits, 32 bits, and up to 64 bits. The larger the word length of a computer, the faster the data transfer, and the more memory access is allowed.
5. The computer divides the floating-point number into decimal part and integer part, and stores the two parts separately.
6. Floating point numbers are usually approximations of actual values.
7. Floating point numbers are more full than integers. However, many CPUs now contain floating-point processors, reducing the speed gap
2、 Declaration and assignment
1. Declare the int variable. You can use
This way of multiple statements in succession
2. Special points of assignment
Int a = 8, B = 9; / * is valid*/ Int a, B = 3; / * in fact, only B is assigned a value, and a is only declared. This method is not good*/
3. Printf (% D, 89) where% d becomes the conversion specification, and% d can be assigned a variable of type int, a constant of type int, or any other expression whose value is of type int.
Note: if the “conversion description” in the output statement is inconsistent with the number of the following variables, an error will not be reported in 100 years, but any value in memory will be printed.
4. The reason why printf occurs is that the number of parameters of printf function is uncertain.
Octal starts with 0 and hexadecimal starts with 0.
3、 Source code:
3. Blog Garden: https://www.cnblogs.com/ruigege0000/
4. welcome to WeChat official account: Fourier transform, personal account, only for technology exchange, backstage reply “gift package” to get Java big data learning video package.