Today for you to introduce a commonly used management system – library management system, I hope you can personally practice it.
Book information includes: login number, book name, author name, classification number, publishing unit, publishing time, price, etc. A book information management system is designed to provide the following functions:
(1) Book information input function (book information is saved by file)
(2) Book information browsing function
(3) Query and sorting function: (at least one query method)
. search by book title
. search by author name
If you have any problems in the process of learning C / C + +, you can join the penguin circle of Xiaobian and ask Xiaobian. Xiaobian is very enthusiastic (· ‘◡’)
(4) Deletion and modification of book information
The implementation interface is as follows:
Project structure display:
Part of the source code display:
A library management system based on VC + + access source code, functions: book information management and maintenance, reader information management and maintenance, borrowing and returning books management. Steps of compiling source program:
1. Remove the “read only” attribute.
2. Copy database Library.mdb To any location.
3. For Library.mdb Build a system ODBC data source: library.
4. Compilation is not affected by the location of source file and database. In other words, the entire project of the library can be compiled if it is copied anywhere.