Language design and compiler development
Syslab, the infrastructure center, is looking for like-minded you to design and develop a popular general-purpose programming language.
- Responsible for language design and compiler research and development, and undertake some challenging innovation projects;
- Design future oriented languages and compilation tools to accelerate the R & D efficiency and quality of massive distributed services / AI services;
- Develop high-performance tool chain, improve R & D efficiency and operation performance, and save human and resource costs;
- Develop high-quality standard library using new language.
I need you to:
- Proficient in C + + / go language, with high-quality engineering ability;
- Have deep computer knowledge;
- Good English writing skills;
- Have the courage to challenge difficult work, have good product sense, efficient learning ability, excellent perseverance and self drive;
- Experience in language design and compilation research and development is preferred;
- In addition to C + + / go, it is better to know rust / Java / swift;
- It is better to know llvm / clang;
Contact email:[email protected]
This work adoptsCC agreement, reprint must indicate the author and the link to this article