1. First install Anaconda on your system. You can open command line input
Verify the installation and current version of CONDA.
2. CONDA is a common command.
1) See which packages are installed.
2） View which virtual environments currently exist
CONDA env list or CONDA Info - E or CONDA info -- envs
3) Check and update current CONDA
conda update conda
3. Create a python virtual environment.
conda create -n your_env_name python=X.X
conda create -n your_env_name python=X.X(2.7, 3.6, etc.) command to create python with version x.x and name your_ env_ Name’s virtual environment. your_ env_ The name file can be found under the envs file in the anaconda installation directory.
conda create -n B --clone A
Create a clone of environment B from a
4. Use a virtual environment that activates (or switches between different Python versions).
Open command line input
You can check the current version of Python.
Use the following command to activate your virtual environment (i.e. change the version of Python).
conda activate your_env_name(virtual environment name)
conda activate your_env_name
activate your_env_name(virtual environment name)
This is reuse
python --versionYou can check whether the current Python version is what you want.
5. Install additional packages in the virtual environment.
Make CONDA install - n your_ env_ name[package] to install the package to your_ env_ In name
conda install -n your_env_name
6. Close the virtual environment (that is, exit from the current environment and return to the default Python version in the path environment).
Use the following command.
7. Delete the virtual environment.
conda remove -n your_env_name(virtual environment name) — all to delete.
conda remove -n your_env_name
8. Delete a package in the environment.
conda remove --name your_env_name package_name Just.
conda remove --name your_env_name package_name
9. Steps to uninstall Anaconda on Ubuntu:
（1） Delete the entire Anaconda Directory:
Since Anaconda’s installation files are contained in a directory, you can directly delete the directory. To the folder containing the entire Anaconda directory, delete the entire Anaconda Directory:
RM – RF Anaconda folder name
RM - RF Anaconda folder name
（2） It is recommended to clean up the anaconda path in. Bashrc:
1. Go to the root directory, open the terminal and enter:
sudo gedit ~/.bashrc
2. At the end of the. Bashrc file, comment out the previously added path with # sign (or delete it directly):
Save and close the file
3. Make it effective immediately and execute at the terminal:
4. Close the terminal and restart a new terminal. This step is very important, otherwise anaconda is bound to the original terminal