[introduction]: ryujinx is a switch simulator written in C #, which supports you to try 1700 switch games on it.
Ryujinx is a switch simulator written in C #, which supports you to try 1700 switch games on it.
As of February 2021, ryujinx has been tested on more than 3200 kinds of games: about 2500 kinds can be guided into the game through the menu, of which about 1700 kinds can be played, such as animal forest, monster hunter, etc.
Ryujinx has the following characteristics:
- Supports audio output, not audio input, such as microphone.
- At present, most 64 bit armv8 and some armv7 CPU instructions are supported, including some 32-bit instructions.
- GPU simulator currently provides four graphics enhancement functions for end users: disk shader caching, resolution scaling, aspect ratio adjustment and anisotropic filtering.
- Support keyboard, mouse, touch and other input methods.
- Ryujinx can manage additional / downloadable content through the interface.
- There are some personalized settings, such as enable or disable logging, which can be modified through the interface or the config. JSON file.
The project address is:https://github.com/Ryujinx/Ry…
If you want to build your own emulator, you can refer to the following steps:
- Install x64 version of. Net 5.0 SDK, or later
- Choose one of the following:
- Pull source code from GitHub
Download the zip file and unzip it
- Use the command prompt in the project directory to build the application and run the following command to build the binaries:
dotnet build -c Release
Setup and configuration
- System requirements:
- At least 8g memory
- Support OpenGL 4.4 or higher video card or graphics card
- Switch key and unmodified XCI of dumped firmware or latest game cartridge
- Operating system specific dependencies are installed
- Windows: software without other dependencies
For Linux, different distributions need to install different dependencies:
- Based on archlinux: sudo Pacman – s sdl2 openal
- Based on Ubuntu: sudo apt get install libsdl2-2.0 libsdl2 dev libalut dev
- Based on Fedora: sudo DNF install sdl2 devel openal soft
- Mac：brew install gtk+3 sdl2
- Initial setting – place prod.keys
- Download ryujinx and copy the contents of the publish folder to the disk drive of the selected location.
- Double click ryujinx.exe to start the simulator, and the following prompt (normal phenomenon) is raised:
- Click OK to start ryujinx and create the relevant folder in the% appdata% folder.
- Click on the top ryujinx window on the left side of the file and select open ryujinx folder
- Enter the system directory and copy the prod.keys file here
- Restart ryujinx
- Initial setup – install firmware
- After running ryujinx, select Tools > firmware > install from XCI / zip
The “choose the firmware file to open” window will pop up
- Select the firmware and click open
- Click OK to see the successful installation prompt, and see the firmware version in the lower right corner of ryujinx
- Add game
- Select Options > settings to enter the general page
- Enter the absolute path containing the game folder and click Add; Or do not choose, directly click add, you can select the folder containing the game in the interface.
- After saving, you can see the game in the main window
- There are other functions, including management of game updates, management of game downloadable content, you can try it yourself.
Open source outpostShare popular, interesting and practical open source projects everyday. Participate in the maintenance of 100000 + star open source technology resource library, including python, Java, C / C + +, go, JS, CSS, node.js, PHP,. Net, etc.