What’s the reason for scrambling when importing projects in MyEclipse? How to solve the problem of Chinese scrambling in Myelipse import project? When you import the project in Myeclipse, you should have met some problems of scrambling code, not just Myeclipse. Then, how to solve the problem of scrambling code in Chinese in Myeclipse import project? What is the reason for the problem? Next, the developpaer editor will give you a specific answer, hoping to be big. Home helps.
- Software Name:
- MyEclipse 2017 ci8 cracking patch + sinicized toolkit + activation tool (with cracking tutorial)
- Software size:
- Update time:
Cause analysis of random code:
Myeclipse’s scrambling problem is that the encoding rules chosen by the Myeclipse editor are variable. Usually the default is UTF-8 or GBK. When an engineering is imported from outside, if the encoding mode of the project is different from that set in Myeclipse, it will cause Chinese scrambling problem. There are several other cases.
If the encoding method of the whole imported project conflicts with that of Myeclipse, then all Chinese in the project is scrambled; if the encoding method of all projects conflicts with that of the eclipse workspace, then all Chinese in the project may be scrambled. For Myeclipse workspace, Myeclipse will save your changed settings in the settings file of the workspace, and change the encoding mode of a single project, then Myeclipse will save the encoding mode in the. setting file package of the project. Therefore, there are two principles to avoid Chinese scrambling.
(1) Avoid frequent replacement of workspace, the best project from the beginning in a workspace, and the best way to set the workspace coding for your usual most commonly used or company-specified project coding, so that the project will use the workspace coding, to avoid coding inconsistencies. The situation;
(2) Using the same encoding method as far as possible for the same type of files can ensure that the same type of files can use the same encoding settings.
I. Encoding UTF-8 (UTF-8 can support internationalization to the greatest extent):
Text file encoding in windows – > Preferences – > General – > Workspace – > Text file encoding – > Other box changed to UTF-8.
2. Set the encoding of Java source file to UTF-8:
Windows – > Preferences – > General – > Context Types – > Text, select Java Source File, enter UTF-8 in the Default encoding input box below, and click Update to set the Java file code to UTF-8.
3. Modify the coding of individual projects:
Right-click on the item — Preferences — Resources — to change Text file encoding to UTF-8
All right, that’s a variety of ways to solve the problem of Chinese scrambling in Myeclipse import project. The above three methods can basically solve the problem of scrambling in Myeclipse import project. If they can’t be solved, you can leave a message below to communicate.
What happens when MyEclipse imports a web project in 2014 and the Chinese page displays scrambled code?
How does MyEclipse import git projects?
How does MyEclipse modify the web project access path?