1. Install the instant client program first.
2. Open CMD to execute sqlplus command, as shown in the following figure
2. Note that the bin directory of Oracle install needs to be added to the system environment path, as shown in the following figure, add environment variables and save them
3. Reopen CMD to execute sqlplus command, as shown in the following figure
4. Connect to the database and enter the command to connect successfully: user name / password @ IP: port / ID
5. Execute the query user quantity statement: select count (1) from DBA [users;
The above is the introduction of Xiaobian to you that windows uses sqlpus to connect to Oracle database, hoping to help you. If you have any questions, please leave a message to me, and Xiaobian will reply you in time. Thank you very much for your support of the developepaer website!
If you think this article is helpful to you, welcome to reprint, please indicate the source, thank you!