YouTube and station B are two places where many people browse videos.
At first, I liked youtube, not only because I could see something that others couldn’t see, but also because the experience was great. And now, I’m completely disappointed. Do you understand the pain of watching a ten minute video and being jumped out four times? If you’re watching a video that requires focused thinking, this interruption is really annoying. If I don’t really can’t stand this behavior, I won’t use some advertising shielding plug-ins. After all, watching advertising is actually another kind of support for up owners.
In addition, YouTube has no small window to play. For example, when I slide down to the comment area, the video will not be suspended in the small window, bad comments!
No more nonsense. The plug-in recommended to you today is called enhancer for youtube. Installation address:https://chrome.google.com/web…
The plug-in has 400000 + users, and more than 9000 people have made comments, with a score of five (out of five).
It provides many functions and many configuration items, from appearance configuration to function configuration.
You can also configure the theme. I changed the theme to dark mode.
The main functions are:
- Use the mouse wheel to control volume and playback speed
- Video advertising (automatic or manual)
- Channel white list (no automatic advertising)
- Mask annotations (automatic or manual)
- Automatically switch video definition (can be set to 4K, HD or any definition)
- Loop video (full or partial loop)
- Use custom theme styles
- Auto stretch player
- When viewing comments, fix the player in the lower right corner
- Execute custom script
More functions await your exploration.