The CMD command line tool in windows is a little ugly. Today we introduce a nice CMD command line tool cmder. Including running IPython to operate Python scripts in it is also quite beautiful.
You can see the installed effect
Since the download address provided by the official website of cmder is too slow to download, you can download it from the mirror station of Tsinghua University.
Download the cmder version with git or the cmder without GIT_ Mini version
Download the cmder version with git or the cmder without GIT_ Mini version, which can be started directly after decompression.
Through cmder Exe starts the cmder command line window
Change the default prompt of the command line to $, and first open the following file to modify the code block.
Open clink Lua file, modify the prompt symbol of the code line here to $.
Open the cmder, switch to the installation path, execute the command, and add the cmder to the shortcut of the right mouse button
Cmder.exe /REGISTER ALL
● how to write and save the visual data after Excel data analysis!
● Excel data processing II: quickly complete the addition and modification of openpyxl data!
● Excel data processing 1: skillfully use openpyxl to extract and screen data
● helium, a more convenient automated testing tool than selenium!
● Python data visualization: visual data analysis plug-in d-tale
● too slow to calculate? Try LRU_ Cache decorator!
● comparison and code implementation between bubble sorting and selection sorting!
● how to realize the monitoring behavior of keyboard and mouse through pynput and log recording?